Monday, February 14, 2011

Getting to know me, part I

Happy Valentine's Day. I'm going to do another survery tonight because I'm trying to pass the time, but I don't really feel like sharing everything that's on my mind tonight. So here we go.

What is on your bed right now? I think just the sheets and comforter. Maybe a shirt?

When was the last time you threw up? A few months ago when I took that dang sinus pill I'm allergic to. I think I've figured out the ingredient I can't have now. Worst feeling ever.

What's your favorite word or phrase? I've been told I say "ummm" a lot.

Name 3 people who made you smile today? My mom, dad, and the guy at Zaxby's...lol

What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Getting ready for work.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Listening to Diddy's V-day love mix.

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

Have you ever been to another country? Yes, to Mexico on a cruise.

What is the last thing you said aloud? I have no idea...

What is the best ice cream flavor? Hmm..my fav used to be strawberry but I like to mix it up now. Oreo blizzards from Dairy Queen are delish.

What was the last thing you had to drink? Tea

What are you wearing right now? My PJs

What was the last thing you ate? Anybody who knows me well could tell you....chicken. :)

Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope

When was the last time you ran? I can't remember. I hate running.

What's the last sporting event you watched? Basketball game last Friday night.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I've always wanted to go to Australia.

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on facebook? I commented on a girl's wall post to me. I don't really know her but she's a sweet girl.

Ever go camping? Yep, it's been a long time though.

Do you have a tan? Not really. I need one.

Have you ever lost anything down a toilet? If I did, it got lost before I realized where it went!

What is your guilty pleasure? Coca cola cake from Cracker Barrel. Mmmm...

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot? I do. You kinda have to sometimes to let people know how you mean something.

Do you drink your soda from a straw? I don't drink soda usually. It gives me the hiccups everytime!

What did your last text message say? "Happy Valentines day. Consider this message a rose and a box of chocolates. I love all my wonderful girls." -My dad (The most wonderful man on the face of this Earth)

Are you someone's best friend? Damond and I used to be the best of friends. Hopefully we can get that back one day, but it's a little too soon right now. I guess our relationship can be described as "cordial" right now.

What are you doing tomorrow? Working

Where is your mom right now? Probably at her house.

Look to your left, what do you see? A candle. The tv remove. A picture.

What color is your watch? Silver

What do you think of when you think of Australia? Snorkeling for some reason? And kangaroos.

Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Yes! Love them! The bigger the better.

What is your birthstone? Sapphire

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Mostly drive thru.

Do you have any friends on facebook that you actually hate? Hmm. Not that I can think of. Hate is such a strong word.

Do you have a dog? No. I'd get a puppy if I was home more.

Last person you talked to on the phone? One of the girls at work.

Any plans today? The day is winding down. I'll probably watch a movie after this and go to sleep.

Are you happy? There are some things I'd like to change, but I'm thankful for all my blessings.

Where are you right now? My house

Biggest annoyance in your life right now? That someone that I care about can't be a part of my life because he continually hurts me by only thinking of himself. He'll probably grow up one day, but by then we'll have been apart too long. I guess it's more hurtful than annoying.

Last song listened to? Coming home- Diddy (Love that song)

Last movie you saw? Honestly can't remember. Last movie in theaters was The Dilemma. Walked out about halfway through it. Ha

Are you allergic to anything? Morphine and that long Ph- word that's in most OTC sinus meds.

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I have a favorite of each style but not one pair that I wear all the time.

Are you jealous of anyone? Nah. If God wanted me to have anything other than what I got, he would've either given it to me or provided a way for me to have it.

Are you married? No

Is anyone jealous of you? Idk

Do any of your friends have children? Most of them, yeah

Do you eat healthy? Not usually. I love southern food. I'm trying to eat healthier though.

What do you usually do during the day? Work. Clean if I'm home.

Do you hate anyone right now? No. Life's too short.

Do you use the word 'hello' daily? I think I say "hi" or "hey" more than hello.

How many kids do you want when you're older? Hmm. If I have any, just one. Maybe two.

How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 25

Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yeah. I wanna go back this spring.

How did u get your scars? Got a few on my stomach from surgery. One on my right knee from a bad bike wreck when I was younger. One on my foot from the vaccum thing that was in a friend's pool. It ran over my foot and cut me. I hated that thing.

What do you wish you could change right now? Wow. Well, sometimes I just wish people could stand in my shoes and see things from my point of view. For whatever reason, it means a lot to be understood. People tend to make assumptions and don't bother to find out the truth. For example, if you knew me at all, you would know I very rarely get angry, and if I do, I don't stay that way for long. If you took the time to dig deeper, you'd find that I always have a reason, and "mad" is not the driving force behind my actions. So if you've made the assumption that I'm mad at you, you probably never took the time to get to know me at all.

....That's all for tonight, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment